September was a great month for FPMI. We are pleased to announce multiple new contract wins with the following Federal Government agencies:
We will be providing a variety of services for these organizations, including staffing, recruitment, strategic planning, research and analysis, process improvements, competency modeling, payroll processing, performance management, compensation, e-OPF processes and conversion, personnel actions, classification (including SES positions), diversity, EEO investigations, analyses and assessments for program improvements, online learning program design and development, and supervisory training.
- U.S. Architect of the Capitol
- U.S. Army Materiel Command
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
We would like to thank the organizations for selecting us, our teaming partners, and the FPMI employees who made these wins happen.